If you received an email, you and your immediate family are invited to join us this year for this fun filled Holiday event! This is our way of getting our Island Groove Dance tribe & Lower Keys Fluffers together to share the special Holiday spirit along Duval Street with our amazing float this year...
- IG Dancers will have an Elf costume top provided to them at a cost of $15 per student. (Includes hat and shirt)
- Non-dancers are welcome to be an Elf @ $15 per child.
- Adults, if you are willing to wear a costume (gingerbread man/xmas tree etc.) please let me know as I'd love to get some of these characters dancing on the streets (costumes usually run $30-$35) *NO ADULT ELVES* *NO SANTAS*
- All other participants will need to wear festive holiday wear like pajamas etc.
We have a special Parade Committee this year to help things run smooth.
The float building: Joe Scarpelli, Matthew Ullrich, Karen Neely, & Curtis Carter
Costumes - Samantha Kornely & Rose Horn
*If you are available to help with building, decorating, or costume making please let me know which you are interested in so we can keep you updated on when you can help.
The most important thing we need to know is HOW MANY will be participating so here is what you need to know to decide:
- Parade is Saturday, December 7th starting at 7 PM (You must arrive by 5:30/6PM to help arrange candy)
- You must provide 1 BIG bag of candy PER PERSON (NOT per family, we go through a lot of candy!)
- An optional Kid's CRAFT workshop on wooden airplanes that will be displayed on the float.
will be on Tuesday, December 3rd from 6-7:30PM @ a cost of $15 per person.
Please make payment by Venmo via @RENEE-SCARPELLI to secure your child's costume if they are an Elf.
*** If you'd like to make a donation towards the building/decoration of the float, please note that in your payment. Thank you! ***
OR PAY USING LINKS BELOW! THANK YOU!!